Announcements and Important Events
Registration for SPRING Sports is currently open. If your student is interested in participating in sports at KRMS or KRHS for the Spring season, registration is quick, easy and done online. Registration closes at midnight on March 18th.
For families with athletes who have participated in an athletic season here at Kingswood since the Winter of 2015 (or have attended one of our sport camps) you will simply log into your FamilyID account that you created, and skip to step 4 below. If you have issues with your account, FamilyID has a great customer service department and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583.
If your child has not participated in our athletic programming to date, please note that the athletic department utilizes FamilyID for our online registration system. This is a true online system, there will be no papers to print and turn in. The only paper that may be needed will be an updated physical, as these are an annual requirement for our student athletes. Physicals are to be turned directly into Director of Athletics, Aaron House. If Mr. House is unavailable, there is a secure "drop box" outside his office at KRHS.
On Wednesday, March 7th, we will hold a Spring Sports Information Night at 7:00pm in the KRHS Lecture Hall. This will serve as a Spring Sports Informative Session and a Coach Meet and Greet.
Please note these important dates for the Spring 2018 season:
January 15th: FamilyID Spring Sports Registration---Now Open!
March 7th: Spring Sports Information Night at 7pm in KRHS Lecture Hall
March 18th: Spring Sports Registration Closes at Midnight
Tryout Dates by Program
KRMS Baseball - March 12th
KRMS Softball - March 12th
KRMS Track & Field - March 12th
KRHS Baseball - March 19th
KRHS Boys Lacrosse - March 19th
KRHS Boys Tennis - March 19th
KRHS Girls Lacrosse - March 19th
KRHS Girls Tennis - March 19th
KRHS Softball - March 19th
KRHS Track & Field - March 20th
***All tryout dates and times will be listed on: www.kingswoodhsathletics.com one week before the above listed date.
***Teams/Programs may hold optional Pre-Season workouts prior to the above dates, this is arranged by the teams Head Coach. Please visit our website and our staff directory page to email a coach directly to inquire.
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit: www.kingswoodhsathletics.org
2. Download and review the Athletic Handbook for Students Athletes & Parents. This can be found under the: "More++" menu, click on "Athletic Forms". The handbook is located there.
3. Visit: www.familyid.com, in the top right hand corner of the FamilyID website, click on either "Create Account" or "Log In" depending on your status of having or not having a FamilyID account. (FYI: after registering for a FamilyID account you will still need to sign up for your child’s sport of choice!)
4. Once your account is created (you never have to create another one!); go back to the FamilyID home page and click on “Find Programs” button.
5. On the next page type “Kingswood” into the search box and click the green “Find” button.
6. This will take you to a featured organization page, where you will see “Kingswood Department of Athletics”. Click on the blue lettering: 2018 Kingswood Spring Sports Registration and voila! You are now ready to register for Spring Sports at Kingswood!
7. Scroll to mid-page and click on the green “Register Now” Button.
8. Click the “Section” of the sport that your child wants to play and complete the FamilyID registration process.
Everything is routed to the Athletic Department!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF KINGSWOOD ATHLETICS---GO KNIGHTS!