Announcements and Important Events
Below is the message that was sent on May 15th via School Messenger.
Good Morning Families of 2018-2019 GWRSD 7th Graders & Hello to our returning Kingswood Student Athlete's, Parents, and Guardians!
Registration for Kingswood FALL 2018-2019 Sports is currently open. If your student is interested in participating in sports at KRMS or KRHS for the Fall season, registration is quick, easy and done online. Registration closes at midnight on July 15th.
For families with athletes who have participated in an athletic season here at Kingswood since the Winter of 2015 (or have attended one of our sport camps) you will simply log into your FamilyID account that you created, and skip to step 4 below. If you have issues with your account, FamilyID has a great customer service department and can be reached at email@example.com or 888-800-5583.
If your child has not participated in our athletic programming to date, please note that the athletic department utilizes FamilyID for our online registration system. This is a true online system, there will be no papers to print and turn in. The only paper that may be needed will be an updated physical, as these are an annual requirement for our student athletes. Physicals are to be turned directly into Director of Athletics, Aaron House. If Mr. House is unavailable, there is a secure "drop box" outside his office at KRHS.
Please note these important dates for the Fall 2018 season:
May 15th: FamilyID Spring Sports Registration---Now Open!
July 15th: Fall Sports Registration Closes at Midnight
August 24th: KRHS Media Night, 5pm @ KRHS
KRHS Tryout Dates by Program (NHIAA Start Dates)
Bass Fishing - August 6th
Cross Country - August 13th
Field Hockey - August 13th
Football - August 13th
Golf - August 13th
Soccer - August 13th
Spirit - August 13th
Volleyball - August 13th
KRMS "Official" Tryout Dates will be on the first day of school--September 4th.
***Teams/Programs may hold optional Pre-Season workouts prior to the above dates, this is arranged by the teams Head Coach. Please visit our website and our staff directory page to email a coach directly to inquire.
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit: www.kingswoodhsathletics.org
2. Download and review the Athletic Handbook for Students Athletes & Parents. This can be found under the: "More" menu, click on "Athletic Forms". The handbook is located there---ALSO located here is the Physical form to be taken to your child's physician.
3. Visit: www.familyid.com, in the top right hand corner of the FamilyID website, click on either "Create Account" or "Log In" depending on your status of having or not having a FamilyID account. (FYI: after registering for a FamilyID account you will still need to sign up for your child’s sport of choice!)
4. Once your account is created (you never have to create another one!); go back to the FamilyID home page and click on “Find Programs” button.
5. On the next page type “Kingswood” into the search box and click the green “Find” button.
6. This will take you to a featured organization page, where you will see “Kingswood Department of Athletics”. Click on the blue lettering: 2018 - 2019 Kingswood Fall Sports Registration and voila! You are now ready to register for Fall Sports at Kingswood!
7. Scroll to mid-page and click on the green “Register Now” Button.
8. Click the “Section” of the sport that your child wants to play and complete the FamilyID registration process.
Everything is routed to the Athletic Department!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF KINGSWOOD ATHLETICS---GO KNIGHTS!