Announcements and Important Events
Hello 2018-2019 Kingswood Student Athlete's, Parents, and Guardians,
Registration for WINTER Sports
For families with athletes who have participated in an athletic season here at Kingswood since the Winter of 2015 (or have attended one of our sport camps) you will simply log into your FamilyID account that you created, and skip to step 4 below. If you have issues with your account, FamilyID has a great customer service department and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888
If your child has not participated in our athletic programming to date, please note that the athletic department utilizes FamilyID for our online registration
Please remember that our official website is: www.kingswoodhsathletics.org . Given the nature of our Winters, families should be checking the website midday for cancellations. Additionally, families have the opportunity to sign up for a "fan account" via our athletic website. This will provide an option to receive an email and/or text alerts to your mobile phone regarding schedule changes. Instructions on how to create an account is listed on the website under the "More" menu, click on "Forms".
Please note these important dates for the Winter 2018 - 2019 season:
Tryout Dates by Program
KRHS Swimming -
KRHS Wrestling -
KRMS Girls Basketball -
KRHS Girls Basketball -
KRHS & KRMS Alpine Ski -
KRHS Unified Basketball -
KRMS Boys Basketball -
KRMS & KRHS Spirit - November 19th
KRHS Boys Basketball -
KRHS Boys Ice Hockey -
KRHS Girls Ice Hockey -
KRHS Indoor Track -
KRHS & KRMS Nordic Ski -
***All tryout dates and times will be listed on: www.kingswoodhsathletics.
***Teams/Programs may hold optional Pre-Season workouts prior to the above dates, this is arranged by the teams Head Coach.
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
1. Visit: www.
2. Download and review the Athletic Handbook for Students Athletes & Parents. This can be found under the: "More++" menu, click on "Forms". The handbook is located there.
3. Visit: www.familyid.com, in the top right hand corner of the FamilyID website, click on either "Create Account" or "Log In" depending on your status of having or not having a FamilyID account. (FYI: after registering for a FamilyID account you will still need to sign up for your child’s sport of choice!)
4. Once your account is created (you never have to create another one!); go back to the FamilyID home page and click on “Find Programs” button.
5. On the next page type “Kingswood” into the search box and click the green “Find” button.
6. This will take you to a featured organization page, where you will see “Kingswood Department of Athletics”. Click on the blue lettering:
2018 - 2019 Kingswood Winter Sports Registration and voila! You are now ready to register for Winter Sports
7. Scroll to mid-page and click on the green “Register Now” Button.
8. Click the “Section” of the sport that your child wants to play and complete the FamilyID registration process.
Everything is routed to the Athletic Department!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF KINGSWOOD ATHLETICS---GO KNIGHTS!--