Announcements and Important Events
BELOW ARE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SPRING 2019 SEASON.
Hello 2018-2019 Kingswood Student Athlete's, Parents, and Guardians,
Registration for SPRING Sports
For families with athletes who have participated in an athletic season here at Kingswood since the Winter of 2015 (or have attended one of our sport camps) you will simply log into your FamilyID account that you created, and skip to step 4 below. If you have issues with your account, FamilyID has a great customer service department and can be reached at email@example.com or 888
If your child has not participated in our athletic programming to date, please note that the athletic department utilizes FamilyID for our online registration system
Please remember that our official website is: www.kingswoodhsathletics.org . Given the nature of New Hampshire Spring weather, families should be checking the website midday for any cancellations. Additionally, families have the opportunity to sign up for a "fan account" via our athletic website. This will provide an option to receive an email and/or text alerts to your mobile phone regarding schedule changes. Instructions on how to create an account is listed on the website under the "More" menu, click on "Forms".
Please note these important dates for the Spring 2019 season:
January 15th : FamilyID Spring Sports Registr
March 15th: FamilyID Spring Sports Registrati
Tryout Dates by Program
KRMS Softball & Baseball - March 11th, 12th, & 13th
KRHS Softball, Baseball, Girls Lacrosse, Boys Lacrosse - March 18th, 19th, & 20th
KRMS & KRHS Track and KRHS Boys/Girls Tennis are scheduled to begin on March 18th.
***All tryout dates and times will be listed on: www.kingswoodhsathletics.c
***Teams/Programs may hold optional Pre-Season workouts prior to the above dates, this is arranged by the teams Head Coach. A coaches directory can be found on the athletic website.
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION INSTRUCT
1. Visit: www.kingswoodhsathletic
2. Download and review the Athletic Handbook for Students Athletes & Parents. This can be found under the: "More++" menu, click on "Forms". The handbook is located there.
3. Visit: www.familyid.com, in the top right hand corner of the FamilyID website, click on either "Create Account" or "Log In" depending on your status of having or not having a FamilyID account. (FYI: after registering for a FamilyID account you will still need to sign up for your child’s sport of choice!)
4. Once your account is created (you never have to create another one!); go back to the FamilyID home page and click on “Find Programs” button.
5. On the next page type “Kingswood” into the search box and click the green “Find” button.
6. This will take you to a featured organization page, where you will see “Kingswood Department of Athletics”. Click on the blue lettering:
2019 Kingswood Spring Sports Registration and voila! You are now ready to register for Spring Sports
7. Scroll to mid-page and click on the green “Register Now” Button.
8. Click the “Section” of the sport that your child wants to play and complete the FamilyID registration process.
Everything is routed to the Athletic Department!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF KINGSWOOD ATHLETICS---GO KNIGHTS!--