Announcements and Important Events
Registration for Fall Sports at Kingswood Regional Middle & Kingswood Regional HIgh School is closed.
There will be the following late registration windows to register, please mark your calendars:
We will have two "late registration" windows for high school student athletes on the following dates/times:
Friday, July 26th (opens at 6am) - Monday, July 29th (closes at midnight)
Friday, August 16th (opens at 6am) - Tuesday, August 20th (closes at midnight)
Middle School students will be able to register during the above windows, and additionally from:
Friday, August 30th (opens at 6am) - Friday, September 6th (closes at midnight).
The original registration instructions are posted below and can be followed for late registration.
Hello 2019-2020 Kingswood Student Athlete's, Parents, and Guardians,
Registration for FALL Sports
For families with athletes who have participated in an athletic season here at Kingswood since the Winter of 2015 (or have attended one of our sport camps) you will simply log into your FamilyID account that you created, and skip to step 4 below. If you have issues with your account, FamilyID has a great customer service department and can be reached at email@example.com or 888
If your child has not participated in our athletic programming to date, please note that the athletic department utilizes FamilyID for our online registration
Please remember that our official website is: www.kingswoodhsathletics.
Please note these important dates for the Fall 2019 season:
May 15th : FamilyID Fall Sports Registr
July 15th: FamilyID Fall Sports Registr
Tryout Dates by Program
TBA in the very near future.
***Teams/Programs may hold optional Pre-Season workouts prior to the above dates, this is arranged by the teams Head Coach. A coaches directory can be found on the athletic website please contact your child's coach directly for more information.
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
1. Visit: www.
2. Download and review the Athletic Handbook for Students Athletes & Parents. This can be found by clicking on the "Forms" menu button. The handbook is located there.
3. Visit: www.familyid.com, in the top right hand corner of the FamilyID website, click on either "Create Account" or "Log In" depending on your status of having or not having a FamilyID account. (FYI: after registering for a FamilyID account you will still need to sign up for your child’s sport of choice!)
4. Once your account is created (you never have to create another one!); go back to the FamilyID home page and click on “Find Programs” button.
5. On the next page type “Kingswood” into the search box and click the green “Find” button.
6. This will take you to a featured organization page, where you will see “Kingswood Department of Athletics”. Click on the blue lettering:
2019 - 2020 Kingswood Fall Sports Registration and voila! You are now ready to register for Spring Sports
7. Scroll to mid-page and click on the green “Register Now” Button.
8. Click the “Section” of the sport that your child wants to play and complete the FamilyID registration process.
Everything is routed to the Athletic Department!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF KINGSWOOD ATHLETICS---GO KNIGHTS!--