The division of Sport Performance is housed in the Kingswood Athletic Department and is dedicated to combining and utilizing the fields of Athletic Training and Strength and Conditioning to enhance the student athlete experience at Kingwood Regional High School. Our student athletes have access to professionals who are experts in the areas of: injury prevention, strength and speed development, proper nutrition, safe weight gain/loss, recovery, flexibility, and balance/stability.
Links and Information?
- Vitamins and Supplements for Athletes?
- Eating Dark Chocolate May Help Enhance Athletic Training Performance?
- Preseason Safety Checklist
- Playing through a concussion doesn’t make you more of a man?
- Preventing overuse injuries
- Bananas Reduce Inflammation
- Chocolate Milk for Recovery